Perform with the power and comfort of responsibly sourced, ZQ-certified Merino wool in our Hike Light Cushion Crew socks. Formerly known as PhD® Outdoor, we've updated our best hike socks to include more sustainable materials with the addition of recycled nylon, improved durability, updated mesh zones, and an even more perfect fit. But, don't worry. Our fan-favorite sock technologies aren't going anywhere—offering you the comfort and performance you expect from Smartwool. The crew height also adds extra coverage on the trails and light cushioning on the entire bottom of foot helps keep you comfortable when the ground isn't—helping you to hike on (and on.. and on..)
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Light cushioned for impact absorption and warmth
Made in the USA
- Sock Height: Crew
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Height 8"
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Style: SW001614
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.