Perform with the power and comfort of ZQ-certified Merino wool in our Hike Light Cushion Crew socks—formerly known as PhD® Outdoor. We've updated our best women's hiking socks to include more sustainable materials with the addition of recycled nylon, improved durability and mesh zones, and an even more perfect fit. But, don't worry. Our fan-favorite sock technologies aren't going anywhere—offering you all-day comfort and natural performance in a women's-specific fit. A crew height helps add coverage on the trails and light cushioning along the entire bottom of the foot helps keep you comfortable when the ground isn't. Take care of your feet with our best-fitting, best-feeling hiking socks.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Light cushioned for impact absorption and warmth
Made in the USA
Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
- Height: Crew
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Women's specific fit
- Height 7"
- Knit in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Style: SW001573
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.