Durable waterproof/breathable shell jacket for inclement conditions. Accommodates cold weather and seasonal layering, or functions as full weather protection over combat uniforms. Abrasion resistant and durable in rugged environments.
- GORE TOF DSP2 (MIL) Certified
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
575 g / 1 lb 4.3 oz
FULL PRODUCT FEATURES
- Military fit allows for layering during cold weather conditions
- StowHood™ can be stowed in collar when not required
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Underarm zip vents enhances ventilation when worn with PPE
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Arm cuff Velcro® closures permits secure seal at cuff
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Drawcord waist closure vertically routed waist drawcord minimizes interference with duty belt and PPE
- Upper arm zip pockets accessible when wearing load carriage equipment and PPE
- Internal zip pockets and external chest pocket stores personal items
Logos & Label Configuration
- 4x4.5 Velcro® Upper Arm identification patches with VLite™ retention ring
- Internal waterproof tuff label identifies individual uniform within sub-unit
MATERIALS & CARE
- GORE–TEX® BD450 3L 40d Nylon Ripstop
- GORE–TEX® L&F 3L 30d Nylon Plain Weave
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.