Light and packable waterproof/breathable shell pant for inclement conditions.
ALPHA PANT LT GEN 2 MULTICAM
A waterproof, breathable, lightweight, and packable pant shell that is worn when conducting full spectrum combat or law enforcement operations in a wet weather environment.
- GORE TOF DSP1 (MIL) Certified
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, MS, LS, MT, LT, XLT, 2XT
380 g / 13.4 oz
- Military fit allows for layering during cold weather conditions
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Fly has zip and button snap
- Full side zips allow easy entry and exit over boots. Adjusts for custom ventilation
- Fly zip accessible when wearing load carriage equipment
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Drawcord ankle cuff closure tightens over boot. Vertical routing prevents snag
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Elasticized, adjustable nylon web high rise waist adds sizing flexibility
- Reinforced instep mitigates abrasion and general wear and tear
Logos & Label Configuration
- Internal waterproof tuff label identifies individual uniform within sub-unit
PRINCIPAL MATERIALS & CARE
- GORE–TEX BD450 3L 40d Nylon Ripstop
- GORE–TEX L&F 3L 30d Nylon Plain Weave
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.