A hooded jacket that is worn in either a stand-alone manner or in conjunction with a wet weather protective jacket.
Atom LT Hoody Gen 2
A hooded jacket that is worn in either a stand-alone manner or in conjunction with a wet weather protective jacket when conducting Special Reconnaissance tasks.
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
455 g / 1 lb
- Insulated Hood – allowing the option to use a hood when/if reqd.
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Full zip closure (w/No Slip Zip™) prevents zipper from self-opening at collar
- Drawcord hem closure vertically routed drawcord with enclosure mitigates snags
- Left chest zip pocket allows for the secure carriage of mission essential items
- Hand zip pockets (w/media ports) allowing for convenience and the secure carriage of mission essential items
- Cable management loops allowing for the routing of communications cables exiting the hand pocket media ports
Principal Materials & Care
- TORAY Mechanical Stretch Mini-Rip Lightweight
- PONTETORTO 7.5oz Hardface Fleece
- LI PENG High Air Perm Nylon Ripstop
- CLIMASHIELD 2oz Combat Fibrefill Insulation with DWR
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.