Mammut Sports Group
From short hikes to multi-day tours, this mid-cut boot keeps all your options open – and is backed by the latest technologies to do so. Putting the literal spring in your step, Mammut Flextron®technology uses a spring-steel sole to provide effective shock absorption, energy transfer, and stability to support your natural stride. Meanwhile, reliable grip is provided by the Vibram outersole and a trusted GORE-TEX membrane keeps you protected from adverse weather. All this in an anatomically tailored design for a comfortable, precise fit. The Ducan collection – a classic for a reason. read less
- Suitable forHiking
- Item number3030-03551
- Weight (UK 5.5)430 g
- Flex indexA6
- Lace systemAsymetric
- SolesVibram® Flextron
- MaterialDouble Layer Engineered Mesh
- LiningGORE-TEX Extended Comfort Footwear
- Base Fit technology: sliding webbing transfers power from lacing area to soles, ensuring improved hold in boot to increase safety and comfort.
- Elastic GORE-TEX tongue construction
- Double layer engineered mesh
- Vibram sole
- GORE-TEXElastic GORE-TEX Tongue Construction
- VibramThe Vibram sole offers great grip for surefooted navigation – even on the roughest terrain.
- PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR)Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are often used for waterproofing but are practically non-biodegradable. Mammut is committed to replacing non-biodegradable fabric treatments with more sustainable high-performance alternatives.
- Fair WearFair Wear works to ensure fair and safe working conditions in garment factories. The non-profit engages directly with factories, trade unions, NGOs and governments to protect workers’ rights.