- Left and right asymmetrical aluminum toes weigh 35% less than steel and offer a sleaker appearance
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- TPU shank for midfoot support
- Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) footwear provides a secondary source of protection in case of accidental outsole contact with live electrical circuits
- Siped outsole disperses liquids quickly for increased traction
- Waterproof leather upper
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- KEEN Luftcell: Air-infused, PU midsole for weightless comfort
- Mesh & moisture-wicking textile
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- KEEN.DRY A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Electrical Hazard Provides a secondary source of protection when outsole accidentally comes in contact with live electrical circuits, helping to reduce the potential of electric shock.
Weight & Dimensions
- Weight: 26.4 oz / 748.4 g
- Calf Circumference: 10.0 in / 25.4 cm
- Collar Height: 6.0 in / 15.2 cm
Gently brush leather with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Tough stains may require a leather cleaner.
- Safety Rating:
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Meets ASTM F2913-19 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Meets ASTM F2412-18 and F2413-18 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Midsole meets ASTM D471-06 903# oil and isooctane chemical resistance standards
- Toe Type: Aluminum Toe
- Duty Type: Light Duty
- Water Proof
- Certified Slip Resistant (Mark II)
This classic looking pair is one of our lightest boots yet, with an air-injected midsole for sustained comfort and an aluminum safety toe. Its all-weather style gets even better with a KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane.
• Product Highlights: Waterproof, Air-infused midsole, Lightweight aluminum safety toes • Ideal Work Environments: Outdoor/Indoor | Long periods of standing or walking | Wet • Ideal Job Types: Framing | Carpentry | Electrician | Roofing | Construction | Plumber Key Highlights KEEN LUFTCELL MIDSOLE Work in comfort all day with a midsole that’s infused with nearly 100,000 micro air bubbles per cubic centimeter for a supple, lightweight feel. KEEN.DRY This waterproof, breathable membrane keeps water out while allowing moisture to escape, providing dry comfort for your feet. ALUMINUM SAFETY TOE Weighing 30% less than steel, these left and right asymmetrical aluminum safety toes provide dependable protection without the bulk.