Every product has an impact. And we’re on a long,
long journey to lighten it.
- PFC-FREE WATER
ENVIRONMENTALLY PREFERRED LEATHER
Tanning leather is a dirty process. That’s why we source our hides from Leather Working Group-certified tanneries that use processes to reduce chemical use and the impact on our watersheds.
We’ve turned to nature to eliminate pesticides and biocides from going into the environment. Our footbeds are infused with probiotic technology that naturally breaks down odor in sweat without heavy metals or hazardous chemicals.
PFC-FREE WATER REPELLENCY
Perfluorinated Chemicals (PFCs) are commonly used to repel water on outdoor gear. But these compounds are suspected carcinogens and persist in the environment, so we’ve switched to alternative chemistry that’s safe yet still effective.
The go-to favorite goes bolder.
- Our iconic hiking boot for women brings an updated look to all-terrain adventures. We carried over the fit, durability, and performance of our award-winning Targhee waterproof boot and took its rugged looks to a new dimension.
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Metatomical Footbed Design
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- Leather mud shield offers resilient durability
- Speed hooks, for easy lace adjustment
- Injected TPU heel-capture system for stability
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- Resilient, internal shank
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Environmentally-preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- Waterproof, leather and performance mesh upper
- KEEN All-Terrain rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed
Care Gently brush the shoe with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Stains can be treated by lightly rubbing a gum eraser in a circular motion over the location and lightly brushing afterwards. Tough stains can be treated with a mixture of water and a little vinegar on a damp cloth. This process may cause slight discoloration to the area.