Warp Strength™ Technology uniformly spreads load and distributes weight and pressure evenly across the entire belt.
H·150 Riggers Belt
Warp Strength™ Technology in Rigger’s Belt uniformly spreads load and distributes weight and pressure evenly across the entire belt. Vertical stiffening supports holsters, sub-loads and pouches. Meets EN certification safety rating EN 358. Can be made into a functional harness that meets EN certification EN 12277 when used in conjunction with the LEAF IE70 Rigger’s Loop Rigger’s Belt.
Full Product Features
- Compressible and packable
- Supportive construction
Design & Fit
- Comfortable under body armour or thigh rig
- Warp Strength® Technology
- WST™ (Warp Strength Technology) load is evenly supported across entire harness structure
- Thermoformed tie-in point
- Self-locking non-reflective anodized black buckle
- Regular width WST™ (Warp Strength Technology™) swami belt
Materials & Care
- 7075 T6 aluminum anodized buckle
- Type 66 nylon webbing