Color may vary from image.
The Hydraulic™ Dry Bag is the burliest dry bag we make and is designed for extreme conditions demanding rough and tough treatment, and offers a high abrasion resistance. Using a 600D TPU heavy duty laminated fabric with RF welded construction and featuring an oval base for ease of packing, interlocking roll-top non-wicking closure and lash loops for secure attachment means you'll be prepared for the toughest conditions any expedition or activity can throw at you. All models use our Field Repair Buckles making any necessary repairs super slick and easy whilst in the field.
It'll survive its own solo trip down Alaskan river rapids
It can handle splashes all day, and very brief submersions
Paddle/Water Sports, Canyoneering, Basecamp
What this bag could hold
20 liter: a larger tent canopy and footprint, general gear for a paddle trip 35 liter: general outdoor or paddle gear for a longer trip 65 liter: general paddle or overland gear for a larger group
- 600D TPU-laminated waterproof Nylon fabric - high-performance abrasion resistant fabric
- Non-wicking TPU roll-top closure with an innovative interlocking profile that is secure and waterproof
- Welded construction for permanently sealed waterproof seams
- Durable UV resistant PVC free fabric withstands cold temperatures
- Heavy duty lash loops for secure attachment
- Oval base to resist rolling
- As of 2018: Features the patent-pending 1in | 25mm Field Repair Buckle with stainless steel pins