A warm, low-bulk quarter-zip pullover made with soft, rib-knit recycled polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Fair Trade83% of our line is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn. That’s more Fair Trade styles than any other apparel brand.
- 100% Recycled Polyester Sweater-Knit Fleece
Made of 100% recycled polyester fleece with sweater-rib-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Quarter-Zip Design
Quarter-zip with zip-through stand-up collar to protect your neck
- Raglan Sleeve Construction
The raglan sleeve design allows full shoulder and arm mobility and reduces chafing under pack straps
- Headphone-Compatible Pocket
The zippered left-chest pocket is sized to hold a phone or audio device and is compatible with headphone cables
- Shape-Holding Cuffs and Hem
Shape-holding micropolyester-jersey trim at cuffs and hem provides added abrasion resistance
- Flat-Seam Construction
Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin
Made in Thailand.
519 g (18.3 oz)
- 10-oz 100% recycled polyester rib-knit fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Note By their nature, knitted garments are prone to pilling, and this style is no exception. Removing pills can help lengthen the life of your Patagonia sweater, plus it’s easy to do with a sweater stone. Learn about removing pills at wornwear.com