We're bringing a new dimension to our active winter wear with our Men's Intraknit™ Merino 250 Thermal Bottoms. Targeted insulation and ventilation allow you to stay comfortable while you're out working up a sweat. Our 3D-knit, articulated design is sculpted to the body to enhance movement and comfort in high-intensity activities—meaning that while you're out running down your goals, these base layer pants will help you stride easily toward your finish line.
Body Mapped Mesh Venting for Men
Gender-specific mesh in key areas to increase breathability and comfort
Reflective elements for visibility in low-light conditions
- Slim Fit
- Merino yarn provides the full power of Merino with unparalleled moisture management, insulation, thermoregulation, and odor control
- Engineered construction uses knit structures to enhance performance with a sophisticated finish
- Insulating terry loops are seamlessly paired with mesh ventilation in gender-specific zones designed to balance warmth and breathability
- 3D mapping results in near custom fit and freedom of movement while ribbed knees provide added durability
- Knit-in reflective elements enhance visibility in low light conditions
- Size M Inseam: 30" (76 cm)
- Knit in India: 97% Merino Wool, 2% Polyamide, 1% Elastane
- Garment Weight: 348 g | 12.28 oz
- Style: SW016146
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Dry Flat, Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Wash With Like Colors.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.