A year-round favorite, our Merino 150 Base Layer Bottoms work hard to keep you comfortable everywhere from the ski hill to the campsite. Ultra-smooth Merino helps regulate body temperature, breathes well and naturally resists odors. What else do you need in a baselayer? How about smooth flatlock seams to help minimize chafing and a wide, fabric covered waistband. Featuring Core Spun technology, we've wrapped Merino around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of ultra-soft Merino next to skin.
Our lightest, most versatile layer with enhanced durability and ultimate breathability. Quick drying, it works as a solo layer in warm weather or as a base layer in cool weather
Merino fibers wrapped around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of Merino next to skin
- Slim Fit; Mid Rise
- Fully functional fly
- Merino-lined, wide elastic waistband (40mm) designed for maximum comfort; 100% Merino next to skin
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Size M inseam: 31" (78.5 cm)
- Knit in Vietnam: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon Core
- Garment Weight: 159 g = 5.6 oz
- Style: SW016043
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Dry Clean.