Versatility at its best, the 3-in-1 Snowshot Jacket features H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable protection and a reversible zip-out jacket with 60-g Thermogreen® insulation; the 3-in-1 system can be worn as a shell, light insulation or as a waterproof, insulated jacket.CLOSECapitalize on whatever comes your way with the versatile 3-in-1 Snowshot Jacket. You can wear this versatile jacket as a waterproof/breathable shell, as lightweight insulation on a bluebird day or by combining the shell and insulation as a warm combo for cold-weather riding. The durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester shell (70% recycled) has a waterproof/breathable barrier for storm protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to stop moisture and wet snow. A tricot-mesh lining inside manages your internal moisture, adds warmth and glides smoothly over layers. The quilted, zip-out liner is warm yet lightweight, compressible and insulated with 60-g Thermogreen® that continues to insulate even if wet and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; it reverses from a smooth to a quilted face fabric to match your mood. Finer details include a removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor; pit zips; a tall collar to protect your neck and face from wind and snow; an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector; and an adjustable, fully featured powder skirt.Features
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 70% recycled polyester micro-twill weave shell with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Versatile zip-out jacket can be reversed from a smooth to quilted face fabric and uses lightweight 60-g Thermogreen® insulation for warmth with less bulk
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 1,335 g (47.1 oz)
MaterialsH2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: (body and sleeves) 2.5-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh; (hood, lower body and powder skirt) 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
Zip-out jacket: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
All with a DWR finish.
Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
.Lining fabric (other than body and sleeves) is certified as bluesign® approved