Benchmade Knife Co.
173BK Benchmade Mini SOCP Dagger 2.22" Black Double Edge Blade, Black Sheath - 173BKBenchmade Knife Co.
: 173BK Mini SOCP Dagger - Greg Thompson Design
Taking the best features of its full-sized counterpart, Benchmade has once again teamed up with Greg Thompson to optimize some of the most popular elements of the SOCP platform for concealed carry with the 173BK Mini SOCP. It is the perfect tool for self-defense, allowing the user to maintain dexterity and manipulate other objects without putting down the knife. The specialized sheath design also integrates into gear and webbing while keeping a low profile. Based on feedback from Special Operations personnel, they have updated the design of the sheath with some J-shaped hooks to allow for better retention on MOLLE webbing, pocket seams, and waistbands. It's got the same handle as the full-size SOCP, but with a smaller blade. The overall length of the knife allows for easier concealment while maintaining its effectiveness in a self-defense situation.
- Double-edged dagger blade, black powdercoat
- 440C stainless steel (58-60HRC)
- Black coated, single-piece handle with finger ring
- DLC coated deep carry pocket clip with "J" hook
- MOLLE compatible sheath without the need of malice clips, injection-molded in black with lashing holes
- Included leather pad attaches to sheath for comfortable IWB carry
- Blade Length: 2.22" (5.64 cm)
- Handle Length: 4.03" (10.24 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.25" (15.88 cm)
- Blade Material: 440C Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.175" (4.45 mm)
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Double Edge Dagger
- Blade Finish: Black Powdercoat
- Handle Material: 440C Stainless Steel
- Handle Thickness: 0.175" (4.45 mm)
- Sheath Material: Injection Molded Plastic
- Weight: 3.00 oz. (85.05 g)
- Designer: Greg Thompson
- Made in the USA