- Regular fit
- Regular (mid) rise
- For your best everyday runs or whatever else you can dream up, with an essential dose of utility, the Multi Trails Shorts have a 5½in inseam and are made of a lightweight 90% recycled polyester/10% spandex blend that breathes, wicks moisture and moves comfortably. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Body is made of quick-drying 90% Prevented Ocean Plastic™ recycled polyester sourced from plastic waste recovered from at-risk coastal communities and certified by OceanCycle/10% spandex woven with four-way stretch, allowing for ease of movement and a comfortable fit
- External drawcord for adjustability and comfort
- Two zippered front pockets; one back snap pocket for small items on the go and to stuff shorts into for easier packing
- Comfortable brief liner; inseam is 5½in
- Light and minimal elastic waistband, with good power and recovery, provides moisture management and reduces bulk; high-rise fit
- Reflective logo on front-left hem; locker loop for hang drying
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 107.73 g (3.8 oz)
Weight in Oz.
- Body: 2.5-oz 90% Prevented Ocean Plastic™ recycled polyester certified by OceanCycle and sourced from coastal communities at risk of plastic pollution/10% spandex plain weave with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Liner: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control. Liner fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn